Saturday, November 6, 2010

1 Down 11 To Go, Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go!

Well my first week is over and hopefully that was the toughest part.  This week I did some intense workouts, did my first yoga class and learned about My Fit Foods and what I will be eating for the next 21 days.
The Workouts- Tough, but worth it because every time I leave although tired, I feel different, like I stand taller and more confident.  The trainers at Fitness Together are super FANTASTIC and even though they beat me up they do it because they know I can do it, and make me feel I can do it.  I have pushed hard and have come home feeling pain from my eyeballs to my toes :)  but I feel great the rest of the day and so I get out of bed and do it again the next day.  I love it!!!!
The Yoga- I had my first class yesterday and I will tell you it is relaxing.  I got to a point where I could not feel my arms or legs that's how relaxed I was.  Linda has such a soothing calming voice it really makes you feel like ahhhhhhh.  The deep breathing however is what got me as I guess I am not used to all the oxygen going to my brain and so I got light headed and had to leave the room.  I spoke with the nice girl up front and she help me to understand why I was feeling this way and that I was not the only one and that yoga is really good for me.  The staff at Cherry Blossom Yoga are really nice and I defiantly will be taking the next 11 classes and I am sure I will enjoy them.
My Fit Foods-  I meet with Ali at MFF and she was great and motivating. She helped me to understand the 21 day program that I will be going through and offered help whenever I needed it.  I meet the staff, got a tour and by the time I got home I already had my 21 day meal plan sitting in my inbox.  Ali sent me home with the Pasta for me and my family to try.  I will tell you my kids could not even tell they were eating something healthy because the food was very tasty.  I am excited to start on Monday!
Amy-  Amy has kinda become my personal counselor.  There have been days that I hit a bump or I have questions and she talks me through everything almost like she knows what I am thinking.  Every time I hang up with Amy I hang up with a smile :)  Thanks!!!
My Support Group-  Family, Friends and everyone reading this blog falls into this category!!  Thank you so much!  Week one down and 11 more to go!!  I am on pace to do GREAT!
Shirley

Thanks to all our Sponsors below:
3x a week personal training Champions Fitness Together
1x a month massage Champions Massage Heights
1x a week yoga class Cherry Blossom Yoga
Visits with Dr. Ted Piliszek
New wardrobe  Scruples
Facial treatments DermaTouch RN
Nutritional counseling and food Champions My Fit Food
Teeth cleaning and whitening Dr. Patrick Swonke D.D.S
$100 gift certificate Anything Bling Boutique
Hair makeover Alan Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment