Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update

Well I have completed week three and I gotta tell you I feel great.  I do so much during the days and when it is time to sleep, I now get my sleep.  I used to go to bed anywhere from 11-1am and it would not be a sound sleep as I would constantly wake up in the middle of the night.  Now I go to bed no later than 9:30 and I am sleeping through the night.  Thursday was the first day I looked in the mirror and saw no bags under my eyes.  Yippee.  My co-workers ask why I look so rested and why my skin looks good...I tell them a good night sleep and plenty of water but really my chubby cheeks and my double chin are slowly leaving me. He He He 
 I love my trainers at Fitness Together, they really push me and even when I think I can't I do.  I am getting stronger every time I go to my workouts....I can feel the difference!  I kid around with my hubby all the time, don't mess with me honey I have two big guns now (and I show him my arms) LOL.  Next week the studio is closed on Thursday and Friday but that's OK because on Thursday I am doing the 3k with my neighbors and Friday I will be doing my power walk @4am when I fight the folks on Black Friday....one of my favorite days of the year   Again, thanks for all the support I really can't thank everyone enough.
Shirley
It's not too late to start your makeover!
3x a week personal training Champions Fitness Together
1x a month massage  Champions Massage Heights
1x a week yoga class Cherry Blossom Yoga
Visits with Dr. Ted Piliszek
New wardrobe Scruples
Facial treatments DermaTouch RN
Nutritional counseling and food Champions My Fit Food
Teeth cleaning and whitening Dr. Patrick Swonke D.D.S
$100 gift certificate Anything Bling Boutique
Hair makeover Alan Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment