Saturday, November 13, 2010

Progress Report

8 tough workouts in with1 week of My Fit Foods = 7 POUNDS GONE AND MY CLOTHES FITTING BIG!!!  Leaving the studio yesterday with a big smile and eager to continue my journey.  I have had a mentally tough week with the food temptations but I did it.  I served over 400 people my favorite bbq meal, sat through meetings with folks eating jumbo sized tacos, huge sandwiches and chips and watched as they snacked on chocolates and I touched nothing.  My family usually eats out 2-3 times a week and happy to report we did not eat out this week as most everything was cooked at home or by my mom.  My cabinets were stocked with chips and snacks for after school and now we have baked chips in the cabinets, yogurt in the fridge and fresh fruit on the table.  I am cooking with ground chicken, ground turkey and leaner meats.  My kids eat one veggie for dinner usually broccoli or corn as those are their favorites.  So yes I have made some changes and yes not just for me but for my family.  With those 7 pounds I gave a lot of sweat but absolutely no tears and no regrets.  Thanks everyone for all the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment